Announcing the next generation of Kluwer Arbitration
Last week we launched the enhanced Kluwer Arbitration
In close cooperation with our customers, we made a vast number of improvements. The platform enables you to quickly access our collection of arbitration materials.
What is new?
– Enhanced Interface: simple and clear design to help you start your common search journeys quickly
– Fast Accurate research: Our Search Functionality, advanced browsing and search refinement feature, together with the enhanced search result relevancy, helps users to quickly pinpoint the content they needs in just a few clicks.
– A Helpful Search Prompt: incorporates suggested arbitration terms as you type.
– Customizable Results Page: Results are displayed in expanded or summary form as well as an option to quickly preview a document without leaving the page.
– Filters in Results Page: refine results within seconds with multiple filters.
– ‘Search within a Search’feature: allows users to easily narrow results using new search terms.
– Collaborate and Distribute Content Easily: flexible print options and email results as links or attachments to meet the needs of your information output.
Kluwer Arbitration offers Unrivalled Content:
– Information Superiority- authoritativeness based on partnership with ITA, ICC and ICCA.
– 10,000+ Court Decisions, including 500 English Chinese Court Decisions Summaries.
– 500+ Arbitration Laws.
– 2,250+ Bilateral Investment Treaties (BITs) from 200 jurisdictions.
– 2,250+ Arbitral Awards.
– 1,250+ Rules for 200+ Institutions.
– 300+ Authors, including 230+ books and 11 journals.
No Access yet?
Kluwer Arbitration brings you:
– Access to need-to-know information such as exclusive awards
– Global Insights on almost 200 jurisdictions, offering a one-stop shop for all arbitration matters
– Best Guidance on many international issues such as Third Party Funding, interim measures, security costs and many more
– RSS feed containing updates to new cases, awards, blog posts and the latest material to be added to the platform
Contact us to request your demo today.
Read our press release here